LaRee Rumble LMHC Counseling Services PLLC
Counseling Sevices and Billing
I am in-network with:
~ Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield ~ GEHA
~ Aetna ~ Asuris ~ First Choice ~ LifeWise
~ Regence Blue Shield ~Health Alliance ~Cigna
~Health Alliance Medicare ~
Even though I am an in-network provider, I do not accept ProviderOne Apple Health nor Molina Apple Health,
~ Please call your insurer to see if I am in-network
I use TherapyNotes for progress note and billing.
If you have insurance:
Call your insurance company before you schedule an appointment.
* Is LaRee an in-network provider?
* Has the deductible been met?
* What is my co-pay?
** If you do not do this, you could have to pay cash for counseling services provided at the insurance rate.
If you don't have insurance:
* My cash/check rate:
*Intake is 90 minutes: $150.00
*Therapy session 60 minutes: $130.00
*Therapy session 45 minutes: $ 100.00
*Therapy session 30 minutes: $ 65.00
If accept cash, checks, credit, debit, health savings account cards.
*** I am currently using Doxy.me for online Telehealth services
How to schedule an appointment:
1. First contact your insurance company to find out your co-pay, deductible and if I am in-network.
2. Call the phone number provided or email me through the contact page form on this website.
3. If you leave a message or use the contact information, please leave me the best time to reach you.
4. I will then schedule an initial 30 minute appointment (no charge) to ensure you feel comfortable at my office and talking with me.
What happens at an appointment?
* When you arrive you will pay your co-pay/deductible
* Your intake (first) appointment will involve taking three quick assessments for anxiety, depression and post traumatic distress disorder.
* We will discuss your goals for counseling and how those goals might be met.
*We will schedule another appointment